I miss spending hours staring at this blue screen filled with pictures, and meaningful text.This year so far has been odd as fuck! It’s been magical, stressful, enjoyable, and tiring. Only a few months in and I’ve done so much. Quick recap? Ok.
- Walked away from my ex of 5 years for good
- Got a job that I can actually put on a resume (YAHOOOO!!!!!)
- Partied a bit, and dropped it like it’s HOTTTTT
- Enjoyed the single life
- Made the effort to go out, and enjoy shit
- Hung out with people I’ve always wanted to
- Build a few new friendships
- Started talking to this nigguhhhhhh
- Brought more shoes
- Brought an Iphone
Along with all that I’ve overcome so much, and once this school year finishes I plan to really focus on what’s important to me most. Friends, making money, and improving on my hobbies. I hope, and wish. And once school stops, I’ve start working for it.